I decided it was finally time to join the blogging world. Up until now, it hasn't seemed that our lives were exciting enough to write about, but these last couple of months have been anything but boring. On July 22nd, I gave birth to 9 lbs. 10 oz. of excitement.
Ever since we brought Mason home from the hospital, everyone has been telling me to take naps whenever he goes to sleep, but I enjoy him while he's asleep almost as much as when he is awake. He must dream a lot because he makes cute little faces while he's sleeping, and I don't like missing any of them.
Anyway, Mason had his 2-month check-up a couple of days ago, and he's weighing in at 11 lbs. 4 oz. He handled the shots to his thighs like a champ and was such a good boy after the appointment that Baron and I took him out to eat with us for the first time since his birth. He was as smiley as ever for the rest of the day. We are so blessed with such a good-tempered little guy. His little smile is the highlight of every day!

1 comment:
So, do you have a hard time leaving him and going to work? I bet it is just great to know he is being taken care of by people that love him.
Post a Comment