Mason had his first professional picture day today. We decided to have 3 month pictures taken, and I was so excited and hopeful that Mason would smile like he does all the time for us at home. I've been so impressed with cute pictures of my nieces from Kiddie Kandids, so I insisted we take Mason there. I told Baron that the photographers there are especially good with little babies and would be very patient. Instead, we had some 16 year-old girl who admitted that she wasn't sure if she even likes kids anymore. She impatiently molded Mason into awkward poses, didn't wait for him to smile, and then quickly snapped a few shots so she could get back to talking about VH1 reality shows with her buddy. Mason couldn't muster up one real smile, but we managed to get a couple of cute pictures out of the few she took.After I pouted for awhile about the pictures, Mason cheered me up with his usual smiley face as soon as we got back home. I think he's a bit of homebody like his mom. Come to think of it, I'm not a big fan of having my picture taken either. Hey, maybe he does take after me in some ways after all!


1 comment:
What an adorable baby!! He is such a mixture between his Mommy & Daddy. Again, I am missing out on all his fun/cute stages!
Post a Comment