Here's our little Halloween Monkey!
Halloween was a little rough this year with two very unwilling participants! Zoe acts like a statue in her costume...she wouldn't move an inch until we took it off. Mason was pissed off about having to wear the monkey hat all day! We took him to the Treehouse Museum for a little Halloween party earlier today, and he had some fun playing in the lego room.
We didn't stay very long because Mason was terrified of all the dressed-up employees there. We went home for a nap (that didn't last long enough!) and then drove to Salt Lake for dinner to celebrate Grandpa Goldstein's 70th birthday that was yesterday. I have to say that I was excited for bedtime tonight and so grateful that Mason was worn out when we got home!


5 comments:
He is the cutest monkey!!! Love Love Love it!!! Sounds like quite the day I'm sure mom and dad were just as worn out too! lol
I love it, a monkey and banana. How cute! They both look so darling. Every time I see pics of your cute little dog it makes me miss our old dog, Buckley. Glad you made the dog get into the halloween spirit, whether he liked it or not. :)
And where's your costume???
LOVE all the pictures! The costumes are to "die for" adorable!!!!! Look how long Mason's eyelashes are! How is it possible that he can be cuter & cuter everytime I see him! Dang, have I said I MISS HIM YET??! The pictures really tells the story of the day, great job Kasey!
Hey! I am so new and un-familiar with blogs...but I found it and even figured out how to comment! anyway...Mason looks so cute! And I ca'nt beleive you dressed Zoe as a banana! Ha!
That kid just gets cuter and cuter every time I see him. Love you guys!
I love it!!!!!! How cute are monkeys!! And your little guy made them even cuter! We just picked out our baby bedding and we are going with baby junble animals. And there will be lots of monkeys:0
Post a Comment