Sunday, April 17, 2011

Big Boy Room (continued)

We finally took the guard rails off of Mason's bed, so I could put his cute quilt on the bed. His Dr. Seuss room is starting to look really cute!
I had my crafty cousin, Emily, make this cute minky blanket for Mason since I still need to learn how to sew. He absolutely loves it! It was actually a gift we gave to Mason (from Chase) when Mason came to the hospital to meet his new baby brother. He was a little too overwhelmed to appreciate the gift at the time, but he has since come to love the blanket and the baby brother :) In fact, Mason wants to be part of everything Chase is doing all the time. I wish I had some pictures of him unzipping his jammies to nurse his baby doll. It is so funny. Here's a picture of Mason and Chase enjoying some tummy time together...


And, while I'm at it, here are some recent pictures of Chase with his cute little faces...


3 comments:

Lindsay Heitz said...

Do other people say this or is it just me...your boys look so much alike!! How do their baby pics compare?

Kasey and Baron said...

No, you aren't the only one Lindsey. It has taken a while, but people are finally recognizing that they look a ton a like. Mason's 3 month photos look just like Chase to me.

Rachelle & Steve said...

How did I miss this post...What darling little faces, Chase is making, & I can't leave out Mason's cute face! Gee, I miss them so much!! Thanks again for the photos! Since Mason will understand, tell him Aunt Rachelle misses him! :)