Here are some of the costumes lately...
Mason drew me a picture of the mask he wanted after seeing one in a cartoon. He insisted I make him one since we didn't already have one, and this is my 5-minute handiwork before I had to head out the door :)
Like the scubadiving mask, Mason insisted he needed a hook and eye-patch after his friend showed him his plastic one. I told him maybe he could get one for his birthday, but he wanted me to make him one now. I know...I've got crazy ghetto skills :)
Mason got a cowboy hat from Grandpa Ashdown for Christmas, and Chase felt a little left out because he is the "hat guy" at our house, so we got him one for his birthday.
Chase whipped out Mason's pirate gear as soon as Mason left for school. He knows exactly what he is doing.
Thursday, February 28, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





1 comment:
I do realize I sound like a broken record, but how did I miss this awesome post?!! Such a treat for me to see, & loved your "crazy ghetto skills!" Such cuties! Sure miss them!
Post a Comment