Friday, November 1, 2013

She is Here!!

I'm way behind on this post, but for obvious reasons, I've been a little busy....

Remy Ann was born on October 6th and weighed in at 8 lbs 15 oz and 20 inches...a little smaller than the boys but I think she looks almost identical to Chase (except for the pink clothes and bows in her hair). She is completely perfect and we are all so in love with her! She has been quite a hit with her big brothers. Mason has been very cautious and is taking the big brother role very seriously while Chase is smothering her with love and is obviously a very proud big brother. Mason told me that his sister is beautiful and Chase quickly shouted, "No Myyy Sister is bootiful!" He's been so cute with her!



1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

She is just such a perfect lil' angel for sure!!! I am so glad the boys love her to pieces & are so protective of her already. I am definitely having Remy withdrawls! :)