Sunday, November 2, 2008

Mason's Big Day

Today was a wonderful day for us because Baron got to bless Mason in church. Baron did a great job and was accompanied by both of my grandparents, my older brother, my dad, and some friends in the ward. Tears came to my eyes as I sat in the audience while all of these special men in my life blessed my new little man. Throughout the meeting, I thought about how lucky Mason is that two sets of great-grandparents were able to be at his baby blessing, along with all of our family that live in the area. My most overwhelming feeling was gratitude for Baron and the wonderful husband and father that he is. If Mason could talk, I think he would express the same thought. My dad told me that Mason smiled up at Baron throughout the blessing even though Baron's eyes were closed in prayer. Mason is such a happy little guy, and I think it is because of all of the people who love him so much already.











My mom knitted a beautiful white blanket and booties just for Mason to wear today



3 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

I really wish I could've been there! What a special day for a special little boy. I am missing so much already just noticing how fast he's growing. I can't wait to see him for the holidays!! All the pictures look great & the people in them do too!

The Marshall Fam said...

Yay, you started a blog! Mason is ADORABLE...wish I could meet him in person!

Anonymous said...

You look gorgeous! I am so glad I found your blog!! I'm sorry that I'm just now realizing you have one even thouhgh it has been a few months:) Thanks for adding me to your blog list:)