I've pretty much given up on keeping my blog updated, but I figured that I should at least post some videos and pictures now and then.
So, the latest excitement in our house...MASON IS WALKING! He actually started walking 2 weeks ago, but it took us awhile to get it on video (and even longer for me to upload the video to the computer). So here are some of his first steps (Sorry about the the video being all over the place...I was hurrying so fast to capture this accomplishment):
So, the latest excitement in our house...MASON IS WALKING! He actually started walking 2 weeks ago, but it took us awhile to get it on video (and even longer for me to upload the video to the computer). So here are some of his first steps (Sorry about the the video being all over the place...I was hurrying so fast to capture this accomplishment):
And here is how he was doing a couple of days later:
Notice how his best buddy, Zoe, has to be in on all of the action.

1 comment:
Ok, that does it, I am definitely going to come out before August! :) I just can't believe he is walking already! Such a doll, love,love,love him!!!!!
Post a Comment