Friday, July 3, 2009

Fun in the Sun

Today was a pretty eventful day for my little cutie-pa-tuty...
1st - Mason got his first haircut! The hair growing over his ears and down his neck has been driving Baron and me nuts, but neither of us has been brave enough to do anything about it...until today! I didn't really know what I was doing, but it looks much better than it did.
2nd - Mason had a date with his little friend Myla. My friend Krista has a darling little grandbaby about 2 months younger than Mason. Mason was a little shy at first (probably intimidated by Myla's good looks), but soon enough, he was trying to hold her hand or whatever else he could get his hands on.

3rd - While we were at the park, Mason got to see ducks for the first time and swing on a baby swing. I haven't been able to find a good park with baby swings until now, so he's only gotten to try little slides (which scare him to death unless I ride down with him)

Finally - He played in his little pool for the first time and loved it! My Aunt Connie and Cousin Natalie gave it to me at my baby shower a year ago, and I decided that today was a perfect, warm day to try it out. After playing in it with some toys for a while, he figured out that he could climb in and out of it. So after about 10 minutes of him climbing back and forth, the water was gone and we went inside. It was fun while it lasted :)

2 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

You take some great pictures! Although, It doesn't hurt that Mason is so darn cute!! Looks like he had a fun day! So he likes the swings then? We may come up next weekend, so I can see Mason in person! Been too long! =)

Unknown said...

He looks like such a little gentleman!!!!