Sunday, September 13, 2009

Sick, but Still Shakin It!

Nothing too exciting has been going on around here, especially because Mason has been sick for the first time in his life. I had to take a picture of the sicky-poo with his red eyes and runny nose.
Despite his fever, he's still been a happy little guy from time to time. I love this picture with his face glistening from his draining eyes and nose.
He's been doing much better these last few days, so I was finally able to catch his dance moves on video. He's been dancing since even before he could walk, but we still think it is hilarious. He will stop whatever he is doing just to shake it to some commercial with a song on it. In this video, he is playing music on the birthday toy his Aunt Mandy and Uncle Derrick got for him.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

He has such and adroable face!

Anonymous said...

That's the cutest little bounce I've ever seen!

Rachelle & Steve said...

He sure does have such an adorable face!!! He's even a doll while sick. Looks like he loves that birthday toy. Have I said lately that, " I miss him!!!!!?"

Lindsay Heitz said...

Woohoo! Good for you for trying the no sweet thing. You are such a motivated person, you'll do great. I haven't really missed the sweets lately. I feel so much better at the end of the day and my complexion looks so much healthier too.
Tonight is supposed to be the end of my 29 days but because of my cheating I have to add a few days on. It went by fast. I really think I am going to try and do Sundays only for my cheat days. Who knows! I shouldn't get ahead of myself. Let's just see if I can make it 4 more days :)

Your little guy is such a cutie! Boys are so much fun. Sometimes I wish I could have a little girl, but I seriously love boys and know I'd be content with all boys.
And I guess because they are so active and wild that means we'll constantly be chasing them around and burning calories so we can afford a little chocolate here and there, he he.