This weekend we went on our yearly camping trip with my family. I've been super excited to try out my new backpack baby carrier on a hike with Mason, and I imagined a trail run, playing catch with Baron, and some relaxation, but...shortly after we arrived at Washington Lake, it began raining. The temperature began dropping as the rain continued, and by the following day, it began snowing!! So, our campout wasn't quite what I had imagined. Trevor and I managed to squeeze in a chilly, little jog around the campground, but we spent the rest of the time trying to stay warm in the trailer or huddled around the fire. Mason really struggled with the fact that he had to be held A LOT, but he had some fun running around when the sun came out for a little while.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I was going to say that second picture was my favorite, but with that darling face, and not to mention how photogenic he is, they're all my fav's!! It will be hard to go home & not see all the new things he is doing on a daily basis. He such a beautiful, very special boy!! I'm a lucky Aunt! :D
We were in bear lake a couple of weeks ago and it was cold...kinda put a damper on boating but I still go a tan so I'm happy. lol Love family camping trips!
Post a Comment