Sunday, December 27, 2009

Big Day!

Today was a momentus day for us...Mason was invited to start going to the nursery during church (and he still has a month to go until he is 18 months old)! I'm am sooo excited that I will actually be able to listen during church rather than chase Mason around! The nursery teacher said that Mason did very well for his first day. She probably said that to make me feel better because I'm sure he was stealing toys and pulling hair, but regardless, I enjoyed church more than I have in a long time! I had to take a couple of pictures of my big boy when we got home from church. I can't get this guy to hold still for a minute, so he always has his head cut off or a weird expression on his face!

2 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

Wow! Nursery already! I can't wait to hear how he likes it in the coming weeks. What adorable pictures in that cute sweater!! That the one Mom & Dad gave him? The red sweater was made for him that he wore x-mas eve! I wish he could take my hand again & show me around his treehouse! ;)

Lindsay Heitz said...

I seriously can't believe he is 17 months old. Wasn't your baby shower just last month?
What a cutie!
I have to agree with the whole church thing. It sure makes listening a lot easier. But isn't it nice when you are bored and can pinch them and make them cry so you can head out the door. Ha ha, I would never do that :)