Monday, August 30, 2010

The Wait is Over!

I've been waiting for our scanner to work again to post ultrasound pictures from last week, but I think Mason busted it for good! I guess this will have to be a picture-less post...
I am so excited that Mason will have a little brother! I'm sure he will struggle with sharing me at first, but eventually, they will be best buddies. I've been trying to find some good bunk beds that they will share one day, and maybe soon, I will try to transition Mason to one of the beds.

The only drawback to having a boy is that Baron and I just can't come up with any good boy names that we agree on. So any suggestions would be appreciated!

2 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

SO excited, but now I really feel more of a need to move out there!! :) I am so happy for you three, & now anxious to hear what name you can agree on. Any luck yet? Bunk beds will be so fun!

Unknown said...

Hooray Congrats!!!