Friday, September 2, 2011

What's for Dinner?


I finally finished the menu board I blogged about a while back. It was super easy (just the kind of craft I like), and now I feel like grocery shopping and meal planning are so much simpler. I don't know why I didn't do something like this a long time ago! For anyone interested in making one, go here for the tutorial. You can even do what I did and buy the frame, sheet metal, and plastic calendar from her...like I said, super easy!

I'm slowly working on being more crafty, but I definitely feel more motivated when the craft is very functional. Next up is a keepsake box for Chase since I've still got hospital bands and footprints and such sitting on top of my dresser collecting dust.


1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

That is so awesome!! I need to make one, or are you sure you don't have me for x-mas?! ;) haha You are very crafty, & can't wait to see the keepsake box. Great job. :)