Saturday, October 8, 2011

9 months!

Oh my goodness, I have been busy lately! Chase is 9 months-old already, and I don't know where the time has gone!

He has changed so much in the last few months. He is now...
  • Sleeping great at night...
  • And taking two pretty great naps (most days)
  • Crawling really fast
  • Standing up and cruising around furniture
  • Sporting two teeth and he's been working on a third for over a week now!
  • Eating almost anything we give him...except for avocados and broccoli
  • Putting everything he finds into his mouth
  • Knocking over plants, dog food bowls, and anything else he can make a mess with
  • Very attached to Mommy...he can usually be found standing up and clinging to my leg as I make dinner
  • Playing with anything he sees Mason playing with
  • Mimicking a lot...he mimics waving, pointing fingers, and lately he tries to mimic the face I make when I try to get him to smile
  • And most exciting...he's growing a lot!
Chase weighed 18 lbs 14 oz at his 9-month checkup. Switching to formula has really helped him grow although I sure struggled with it!

Overall, Chase is a joy! We love his big smile and his wild hair, and his sweet little nature! We just love this little guy!

1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

Could that little face be any cuter? I think not!! Thanks for posting. I really am homesick for those little boys. I think both Chase & Mason, are attached to mommy. Pretty sure it's because your such an amazing mom!!