Monday, December 26, 2011

Christmas

We had a wonderful Christmas season at our house. We got together with the Goldsteins at our house while Mandy and Derrick and kids were in town the weekend before Christmas. Mason and Chase got so many great presents that I hid some of them for a few days until the newness wore off of the others. We spent Christmas Eve and Christmas day at my parents' house, and we had a lot of fun.

Here are some pics in no particular order (because I don't feel like sorting them)...

My parents still fill stockings for all of the adult children (which my mom has made for all of us kids and our spouses)
The sleeping bag Mason got from his daddy is definitely his favorite present...


I'm pretty sure my pans were (and still are) Chase's favorite present!


1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

I can't believe I missed this post of all posts! I loved, loved, loved seeing the pictures, quite obviously since they are all new to me. How does Chase like that little sit & spin toy? He sure is a doll, & so is Mason. I just can't believe how big Mason looks to me in the photos. Love those boys to pieces!!! :)