Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Easter

In no particular order, here are some pictures of our Easter celebration. They looked super cute in their church outfits too, but they weren't real cooperative when I tried to take pictures! After church, we spent the day at my parents' house eating a lot of naughty treats and hunting for hundreds of eggs with the cousins. Mason got to go on a mini motorcycle ride with Grandpa. I agreed because I never would have thought he'd actually go through with it, but to my surprise, Mason didn't freak out and actually wanted "more ride!" Seriously amazing considering that he just went down a baby slide at the park by himself for the first time a few weeks ago!

1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

What a very fun Easter it was!! I am still working off all those sugar cookies I ate! The boys sure were fun! Miss them already.