I have to add these videos of Mason and Chase going down this little slide. I think it is so funny that Mason is just now brave enough to do this on his own (with a lot of visits to parks over the last few years!) while Chase went down without hesitating. Their little personalities are so incredibly different.
Wednesday, April 25, 2012
Spring!
Although I am totally bummed that we didn't have much snow through the winter, I have completely enjoyed the beautiful spring weather. The kids and I have been at a nearby park a lot and in our backyard constantly. I've been doing endurance classes with CrossFit, and with nice weather, we get to run up the mountain trails in East Layton. The first time we did a trail run, my legs were sore in all sorts of new places. I can't wait for the rest of the summer runs!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I left a comment yesterday & it's not here. I love each & every picture! The boys couldn't be cuter! Miss you, Mason & Chase!!! Thanks for posting. :)
Brinlee & Braxton loved the pictures too, especially the last video they had me play countless times. It cracked them up! They said they miss their cousins!!
Post a Comment