Monday, June 4, 2012

First trip to the zoo!

I finally took Mason to the zoo and left Chase with Grandma, so we didn't have to worry about his nap. Mason loved it, especially the elephants! He got to see the baby elephant go "pee-pee poo-poo" and he talked about it for days! Definitely a highlight!

We went with my college friends, Megan and Becca, and Mason had fun making a new friend with Megan's oldest boy. After all of my trips to the zoo with the teenagers I used to work, it was so much more fun to watch these little guys get so excited about every little creature that we saw!

We will have to go again soon and bring Chase along!

2 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

You can tell Mason sure didn't get bored at the zoo! SO cute!!! Can we come along next time? I would love to see their little faces in person. Thanks for posting!

elizabeth said...

mason is so big! it looks like you had a perfect day. we just took harper for the first time and she loved it.