Monday, September 3, 2012

Growing up :(

How can this be happening already?  Mason is starting preschool in a couple of days, and I feel all sorts of guilt, like I should have taught him more!  Back when Chase was taking a morning nap, Mason and I would spend those couple of hours having our own "schooltime," but it seems like we can't do as much with our own little disaster (aka: Chase) awake and committing countless acts of destruction!  Mason is very proud, however, of the letter wall we created in his room this past year, one letter at a time.  It was really a lot of fun, and I'm confident that he at least knows his letters! 

1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

I think you've worked with Mason more than most parents do before Kindergarten. I love the alphabet wall, you're super talented! I know where you get that from!! :)
I hope you enjoy your alone time with Chase.