Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Chase's First Campout

The boys and I went camping this past weekend with my parents and siblings, and it was Chase's first time camping!  Baron was out of town for work (and he tries to avoid camping at all costs anyway), so I was a little worried about my pregnant self being able to keep up with Chase since he is such an adventurous little guy and is always getting hurt somehow.  Chase thought he was one of the big kids, so he just followed them around and was completely entertained by throwing rocks and climbing on rocks for the entire trip.  He was much easier than I imagined other than wanting to be held and cuddle a lot after not having his usual nap.  We had no serious injuries, and both of the boys keep telling me that they had a lot of fun camping and are already asking when we can go back...with Daddy of course :)

1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

Love all the pictures, & sure am happy they had such a fun time! It was pure entertainment for me..I could watch them all day! Already missing them both. Hope Mason is enjoying Kindergarten.:)Thanks for the photos.