His class singing and signing for Santa (I think the sun was in his face)...
Friday, December 13, 2013
Visit with Santa
Santa visited Mason's school today. I was proud of him for speaking up and not being so incredibly shy as he usually is. He told Santa that he wants a robot for Christmas. What the heck...it's something different everyday! I miss the days where I could just pick out his toys and he'd love them no matter what. However, it has been so fun witnessing his excitement for Christmas! Kids really make this season magical!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Mason is such a complete doll, & has & will always melt my heart!!! I can't wait to see what he asked Santa for! Was Dad there? I saw you mention Grandpa.
Ha! That's funny I typed Grandpa instead of Santa!
Oh, haha! How cute is Mason, & I love how big he smiled after he was done telling Santa he wanted a robot! That takes me back when you recorded Braxton & he told you he got a "robat." Star Wars has some cool robots, but maybe there are other toy robots I'm not aware of. Will Mason get a robot, that is the question? :-)
Post a Comment