Tuesday, May 6, 2014

And so it begins...

With the boys starting to get older, I am starting to get a glimpse of the busy life of "soccer moms."  One of these days, I am going to have to decide on a limit for the number of activities for each kid.  It's nice having them so young because soccer only lasts about eight weeks, and the swimming lessons we just started only last a month.  I'm hoping we can get the boys into gymnastics or t-ball when we are done with our current activities, and then during the school year, I don't plan on keeping them too busy with extracurricular stuff.  Last night was their first swim lesson, and it was so fun (and convenient) to have them in the same class!  They were pretty timid about it, but both boys made it through the class without tears...HUGE SUCCESS!  Mason was really close, and he's already talking about how he hopes he doesn't have to go under water again at the next class, so hopefully they keep on smiling week after week!  Chase was actually much more comfortable than his big brother in the water, so I'm guessing it will help Mason be more brave seeing his little brother go for it.



1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

How fun they can both be in the same class together. I love the last pic! Great idea limiting how many activities their in. Such a good mommy!!