I guess I'm not too good at blogging consistently, but I think I have a few good excuses:
1. We sold our condo at the end of December and had to spend every free evening looking for a new house...
2. We found a new house, but then the seller backed out of the contract a few weeks before we had to be out of the condo. So, we spent every free evening looking for a new house...
3. We found another new house, but we suddenly panicked three days before having to be out of our condo and decided we had pre-buyer's remorse. So, we backed out of the contract. Again, looked for a new house.
4. We thought our condo's buyer was going to rent the condo back to us until we found a new home, but she changed her mind and gave us about 24 hours to get out. So, we packed through the night and hauled our stuff to storage.
5. We found a new house and moved in with my parents until we could get into the house. Those were actually a fun couple of weeks (especially for Mason), but I didn't get a chance to sit down at the computer much.
6. We are finally in our new home, and I've been unpacking, organizing, and watching HGTV for decorating inspiration. I have yet to be inspired, so...
I guess I have time to blog now!
Aside from all of the selling/buying a home stress, I've had a lot of fun watching Mason learn and grow these last few months. His doorway jumper has been a lifesaver while I've had my hands tied up a lot with the moving, but I think his favorite place to be is on the floor! He finally figured out how to move around a little over a month ago, and I'm sure he's thankful to no longer have so many boxes getting in the way of his exploration. He's not exactly crawling, but he's got the one-arm scoot down!
1. We sold our condo at the end of December and had to spend every free evening looking for a new house...
2. We found a new house, but then the seller backed out of the contract a few weeks before we had to be out of the condo. So, we spent every free evening looking for a new house...
3. We found another new house, but we suddenly panicked three days before having to be out of our condo and decided we had pre-buyer's remorse. So, we backed out of the contract. Again, looked for a new house.
4. We thought our condo's buyer was going to rent the condo back to us until we found a new home, but she changed her mind and gave us about 24 hours to get out. So, we packed through the night and hauled our stuff to storage.
5. We found a new house and moved in with my parents until we could get into the house. Those were actually a fun couple of weeks (especially for Mason), but I didn't get a chance to sit down at the computer much.
6. We are finally in our new home, and I've been unpacking, organizing, and watching HGTV for decorating inspiration. I have yet to be inspired, so...
I guess I have time to blog now!
Aside from all of the selling/buying a home stress, I've had a lot of fun watching Mason learn and grow these last few months. His doorway jumper has been a lifesaver while I've had my hands tied up a lot with the moving, but I think his favorite place to be is on the floor! He finally figured out how to move around a little over a month ago, and I'm sure he's thankful to no longer have so many boxes getting in the way of his exploration. He's not exactly crawling, but he's got the one-arm scoot down!

3 comments:
I love the one arm scoot! When did he start that? Dang I miss him so bad. I think I need to plan a trip out sooner than I thought! Can I come babysit while you & Baron go out?? Mason is just too cute!
Good excuses. What a cute kiddo...love the scoot!
Ooh, I love your new background! You are getting very good at this blogging! Way to go.
Post a Comment