Friday, October 29, 2010

Black Island Farm

This morning, Mason and I did a little pre-Halloween celebrating at a local farm that provides all sorts of fun Halloween activities. We went with Mason's cousins, Tristan, Kaylee, and Jonas, and his Aunt Bonnie. I was so glad they joined us because I think Mason would have been a little scared of all the kids there and all of the unfamiliar activities if it weren't for his cousins showing him the way. Mason was still timid about going down the slides, but he had fun when he rode with his Aunt Bonnie or myself. He loved the farm animals, the pig races, the teeter totter, and especially the corn maze! He did a lot of squealing and shouting "Go, go, go!" as he ran through the maze behind his cousins. Once again, I should have taken more pictures, but I'm pretty proud of myself just for bringing my camera.


1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

Don't know how I missed this post, after seeing your most recent baby Lion!;) How fun, looks like a lot of fun, & great seeing all my darling nephews, & niece! I can remember several times forgetting the camera on needed occasions! So yes, you should be proud of yourself! :)