Here's Mason's "Rahhrr":
And here's the most courage Mason could muster to make it over this tiny, little bridge:
Saturday, October 30, 2010
Halloween
Mason was a lion for Halloween this year because he loves saying "Rahhhrr" and we thought it was fitting since he is definitely the courage-less Lion. I should have dressed up our dog as Dorothy or the scarecrow or something, but she really didn't have anywhere to go this year. We took Mason to the Treehouse Museum where they have an annual Halloween party. He was afraid to approach any of the dressed-up museum employees, so he didn't bother to get any candy. His teeth and I were fine with that. He did have a lot of fun playing around the museum.




Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He looks soooo cute!!! 80) Great Costume!
He makes the cutest little lion! Love all your recent pics.
Sure wish I could've hung out with that cute little lion at the treehouse! Looks like he had lots of fun. I hope to see him very soon! :)
Post a Comment