"Life isn't about how many breaths you take...It's about how many moments take your breath away."
Saturday, November 27, 2010
Family Photos
We just got the digital copies of the family photos we had taken the first week of October. We are so happy with how they turned out, especially the pictures of Mason. I think they really captured his personality.
You should be so pleased with all of them! Mason is quite the character, & so photogenic! And,You look stunning in all of them!! I can't even imagine a more darling nephew than Mason! So excited to see the baby brother! :)
3 comments:
They look great and mason is such a little stud muffin i love his hat!
You should be so pleased with all of them! Mason is quite the character, & so photogenic! And,You look stunning in all of them!! I can't even imagine a more darling nephew than Mason! So excited to see the baby brother! :)
Those are awesome pictures and I think you said it right, they did capture his personality.
Post a Comment