Tuesday, July 19, 2011

What's Cookin?

Since I've been staying at home, I've actually been able to make dinner more than once a week. It has been fun finding recipes that Baron and I both like. My next step is to make a menu board that I found here. I'll have to step it up even more in order to plan meals a month in advance. To practice, I tried one of the easier crafts on the same website, a chore chart for Mason. It turned out super cute. I used some chore cards that I downloaded from here.
I just laminated them and put magnets on the back, and they are perfect for the clipboard.
Mason's been having fun with the chores, and although he doesn't like eating anything I make for dinner, he sure likes "helping" me make dinner :)

1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

I sure loved the chore chart! Turned out super cute! Could I put in an order,please? ;) Mason sure is looking big in the pictures. I see he still is enjoying his blender from Christmas. So cute!