Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Happy Valentines!

These pictures are too cute not to share. My poor boys didn't get cute outfits for every 1st holiday, but they are just so much cuter for girls!!  They seem just as happy for Remy and her cute outfit anyway :)
 I love that Remy loves her tongue so much right now. She is always doing something funny with it.
Mason had his Valentines Party at school, and he was so excited about his monster bag!  I actually lost sleep worrying that he would be the only kid without a cool box, but he was more than happy with his bag.  I got to go to the party and help out and watch the cuteness!
 This is Mason's "best friend" Will, which is funny because they are both the smallest and youngest in the class and will both be repeating kindergarten next year.  Mason goes back and forth on who is his best friend between Will at School, Cooper at church, and Chase at home.  I keep trying to tell him that he can have lots of best friends, but he's convinced that he can only have one.

2 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

Definitely "some Ashdown" showing with Remy & her tongue! Love it & her cute self & adorable brothers!! How I miss them all! I especially love the sweet innocent pic of Mason at school & with all three. You can tell the boys love being big brothers. Great job on the bag! Thx for sharing:)

Rachelle & Steve said...

I can't believe I missed the dang CUTE valentines you made! Wow, you are so very talented!!!