Thursday, March 6, 2014

We just LOVE this girl!

After 5 months short months, Remy still has superstar status at our house.  She is greeted with squealing brothers whenever she wakes up and chants of "Baby Wemy is awake!" She is smothered with so many kisses and squeezes, and I am often afraid that I will lose my restraint and start kissing her when she is peacefully sleeping and wake her!  I am also often caught gritting my teeth when I tell her how much I love her...not sure why I do that but it also happens with cute puppies :)
I just love her chunky legs! Remy is our first baby to have thunder thighs at this age. The boys were so fat when they were born, but they slimmed down a lot. What's funny is that Remy never seems to want to eat, so I can't figure out how she's got these fabulous rolls! 

2 comments:

Rachelle & Steve said...

Oh my! I can't believe It's my lucky day finding these awesome posts! Sure makes me miss her when I see her darling little self. The gritting of teeth must run in the family, as I find myself doing that more than I care to admit. haha She sure is a little angel & we can't wait to see her hopefully by Easter.

Kasey and Baron said...

Yes! Before Easter would be great! She's got the cutest little casual "1st Easter" dress all ready for a good occasion to wear it.