Sunday, April 6, 2014

6 Months!

I just can't get over how fast Remy is growing.  It is so cliche sounding, but seriously, she is growing up way faster than the boys seemed to!  She is already six months old today, and I am so bummed that we only have six more months before she is no longer an infant.  In this past month, she has accomplished so much though, so it has been pretty exciting!  She is now 15 pounds and 2 oz and has the most wonderful, chunky legs!  She is also rolling nonstop from her back to her tummy, and sometimes rolls back onto her back but usually prefers to just play on her tummy.  She is really grabby and always tugs on my clothes or face and is getting pretty good and transferring toys or her binky back and forth between hands.  She is also starting to eat rice cereal and some pureed veggies, but she doesn't seem super interested in opening her mouth for food much. She makes it VERY clear when she does not want to eat or drink anything and can be pretty stubborn about it.  During the last month, we also moved her from napping in the swing into her crib, and it has been a wonderful transition.  Now, the boys and I can actually play games and stuff while she is napping, and Baron and I can actually have conversations while she is upstairs napping. And Remy is sleeping so much better in her crib than her swing...I definitely should have moved her up there sooner!  She is still sleeping great at night too, sometimes waking me up just to slip the binky back in her mouth.  I can't wait for her to be able to put her binky back in by herself!  She is making a lot of cute sounds and laughs when I laugh or when her brothers are being silly. She is still the most popular person in our house and has two brothers who are excitedly greeting her upon waking from every nap.  She seems to really enjoy the superstar status! Overall, we are just totally in love with Baby Remy and can't get enough of squeezing her and kissing her!



1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

All of us here cannot wait to see "superstar" Remy!!! She is really the cutest thing ever! Where did the 6 months go? Sad that is been since Christmas since we've seen her. Savor every moment these last 6 months:)