She is growing up way too fast, which is fun and also a bit of a bummer to think that we won't have any more babies go through each particular little stage. And Remy is such a sweetheart that I just want to savor every little moment with her.
Right now she is scooting and trying desperately to crawl. She is still toothless and enjoying pureed foods for now although she loves to suck on apple slices or carrots. She is fairly quiet but definitely will shout at you if you take her toy or leave the room. The most fun part of this stage with Remy is that she is an excellent mimic. I don't remember the boys mimicking me like she does. If I say, "Dadada," she will repeat it and will do likewise with, "Mamama." If I'm chewing gum, she will make a smacking sound. She's even starting to hold up her hand as if to wave hello or goodbye. I love watching her soak up her surroundings and learn at such a rapid rate. She is napping great and sleeping great at night, and she's so easy going. She has been such a trooper about skipping naps here and there to go to the gym with me or go swimming with the boys or go to the park. The only time she is a bit of a handful is at church, where I struggle to hold her in my lap for too long. She just wants to be on the move! I've decided that being slightly inactive is worth letting her have her naps and having happy Sundays. Mostly, I think I've just realized that in less than a year, I won't ever have a baby in my lap again at church, so I'll be okay just attending an hour or two of church each Sunday until then.





1 comment:
Gee, what a little beauty!! I can hardly wait to see this little sweetheart, & hate that I miss out on all the fun stages she's surpassed already. Easy to see how she has everyone wrapped around their fingers. Just an extra special angel!!
Post a Comment