Friday, September 5, 2014

Chase's Turn

Chase was so excited to start school like Mason, and I'm super excited too!  There are five of us moms who are taking turns teaching his little preschool, so I get to be Chase's teacher and have already had so much fun preparing lessons and planning activities.  I didn't really want to put Chase in preschool for two years since we only did one year with Mason, but he is so ready to be a big boy like his brother.  This joyschool setup is just perfect for us!

On Chase's first day, he couldn't stop talking about his super nice teacher and told me that his teacher is his "best friend" now.  I hope he isn't disappointed next week to find out he has a different teacher, and it's just his plain old mom :)

1 comment:

Rachelle & Steve said...

How cute is he!!? Love how happy Chase is & I know he'll be ecstatic to have his mommy for a teacher! What day do you teach? Lucky bunch of kids having you for a teacher!!