We had a couple of important "firsts" at our house. Mason went to the movie theatre for the first time to see Kung Fu Panda 2. ..or "Fu Bear". It was a mommy/Mason date, and we had a great time. Mason was well-behaved, but a little noisy. He added a lot of commentary during the quieter moments of the movie. We heard "Oh, baby Fu's sad", "Oh no, where's bear?" "Oh that's nar...nar,nar,nar (naughty)"...and we heard a lot of "Go! Go! Go!" being shouted at the top of his lungs. Actually, every thing he said was at the top of his lungs. I was completely entertained, and the movie was pretty good, too.
Chase had a first too...his first taste of yummy rice cereal. I was impressed with how much actually made it in his mouth...without dribbling back out. There were lots of smiles while he was eating, but of course, we didn't catch any of those on camera.


1 comment:
Wow!! Look at those BIG blue eyes! Everytime I visit your blog, I feel homesick! Always so fun with the *firsts*.
We too went to see that movie on Memorial day. We liked it, but I believe Steve liked it the most. I caught him laughing a time or two! lol I would've loved it to be present seeing Mason's reactions! :)
Post a Comment